Prosecco by Vineyard Candles
Prosecco by Vineyard Candles are created using luxury natural wax blended with the finest fragrances from around the world.
Poured by hand into a glass container repurposed from a beautiful wine bottle,the rim polished by flame to give a perfect finish. This Prosecco fragrance was created using the tasting notes from a famous wine maker - sparkling white grapes with hints of grapefruit, rose and subtle fruits.
Burn time: Excess of 80 hours
Natural Soya Wax
Repurposed Flame polished Wine Bottle
OK - you’ve just received your beautiful and fragrant candle and you just cant wait to light it ! - but its worth being patient and waiting until you can burn it properly – as the first burn is the most important.
The first time you light your candle you should have enough time to burn it for 3-4 hours so that a large melt pool is formed across the entire top surface of the candle. Maintaining a large melt pool will give an excellent scent throw and make the most of your candle. If you burn your candle for shorter periods (especially on the first burn) the candle can create “memory rings” which restrict the subsequent size of the melt pool.
For a perfect candle burn keep your wicks trimmed regularly to prevent a tall flame. This is essential for a clean, smoke free burn.
Candle safety is mostly common sense but its worth repeating them !
- Never leave a burning candle unattended. Before leaving the house or going to bed check that you have extinguished your candle properly.
- Always burn your candle on a fire/heat resistant surface.
- Never burn your candle where there is a draft
- Never burn other objects in your candle or place your candle where something could fall into it (ie near to plants, curtains etc)
- Never burn a candle where children or pets could reach it or knock it over
And finally once you’ve got 2 cm of wax left in the bottom of your candle its time to say goodbye. Never try to burn the candle down to its last dregs as the base can get hot. You’ve had 80 hours of good burn time out of it and its time to let go !