Delivery and Collection Information
Delivery Rates to Mainland UK
We offer three main options of delivery and collection methods including Standard Delivery, Express Delivery and Collect in Store options; the details of each of which can be found below:
Standard Courier Delivery charge:
- £4.95 for Standard Delivery, normally 1 to 4 working days but can take up to 5. For large/bulk orders, delivery times may vary. This service does not cover recorded or tracked delivery and you will not be able to follow its progress on the confirmation email.
Express Delivery Courier charge:
- £10.95 for Express Delivery, up to one full working day. Please note, that if you wish to opt for Express Delivery, you must order before 2.00pm otherwise we cannot guarantee delivery the next day. Express deliveries are sent tracked and recorded and you will be able to monitor the progress on the confirmation email Persora send to you to confirm the dispatch of your product/s.
Collect in Store:
- For our local customers and clients, we operate a Collect in Store option which is a free service. On most occasions, your item is ready to collect within a couple of hours but in some exceptional circumstances, could be up to 48 hours.
Delivery Rates to Outlying UK and the Republic of Ireland
- Normally 5-7 working days delivery in outlying UK
- UK Outlying Islands (see below for definition) £16.80 inc VAT
- Northern Ireland £16.80 inc VAT
- Republic of Ireland £19.20 inc VAT
- Isle of Man £15 no VAT
- Channel Islands £15 no VAT
- Delivery to UK Outlying Islands is defined by these postcodes:
- HS1-9, IV41-49, IV55-56, KA27-28, KW15-17, PA34, PA41-78, PH42-44, ZE1-3, TR21-25
Returns and Exchanges
We hope that you will be delighted with your order but we understand that there are occasions that you may want to return items or that a parcel arrives damaged or faulty. In this case, you must contact us within 48 hours of receipt of your order on 01386 556161 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We pride ourselves on our commitment to the highest levels of customer service and will consider all issues on a case-by-case basis, subject to the situation. With the exception of faulty items or goods damaged in transit, please note that we are not responsible for the cost of return postage.
Once you have contacted us, you must take reasonable care of the products that you wish to return and not use them in any way - we also ask that all items are returned in the original packaging and that you download the returns form which can be found by clicking here. Please note that no refunds or exchanges will be processed without this form.
Please ensure all items are wrapped securely and we recommend that you use insured registered delivery and keep the Proof of Posting receipt as we cannot be responsible for return parcels that fail to reach us. In order to qualify for a refund, the returned products must be unused, in perfect condition, undamaged and in the original packaging.
All fragile items must be securely packaged. Please note that large unwanted items will need to be collected by one of our couriers and the cost for this will be deducted from your refund - simply call us on 01386 556161 and a member of our team will be able to advise you.
If you are a UK/EU consumer, the above comply with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000